The various active ingredients in this formulation are ideal for healing, nourishing and softening the skin. WHY IS IT A POWDER? MORE PRODUCT: Because there’s no added water, you get twice as much product, just add your own water! CUSTOMIZABLE: The more water you mix with the powder the softer/lighter the exfoliation is, so our unique exfoliant can be customized perfectly to your specific skin preferences and needs. STAYS FRESH: No water means your product will stay fresh much longer and no synthetic preservatives are needed.
After cleansing with Skin Essence Organics facial cleanser (Pure or Fresh), mix approx. 1 tsp of powder with 1 to 2 tsp of water and gently massage onto skin in a small circular motion. Relax for 2 to 3 minutes, (optional) reapplying water as necessary to keep the mask hydrated, and then rinse. Apply the Skin Essence Organics facial moisturizer of your choice. For optimum freshness, keep the product dry until time of use. TIP #1: For those with normal to dry skin, we suggest keeping the mask moist with water or our oils, so that the clays do not dry on the face. Adding a couple pumps of our facial moisturizers is also a great option for extra benefits and hydration. ( Neroli, Nourish, Soothe, Light or Rosehip ) Tip #2: Apply Facial In A Jar to your skin just before having a shower (leave on during your shower). The warm steam will help to keep the mask moist and will open the pores of the skin, allowing the organic, herbal ingredients to better soothe and soften your face. **For optimum results, apply our NURTURE skin softening mineral mask to your face after exfoliating with the FACIAL IN A JAR ( exfoliant ) for even smoother and softer skin.
Oat Powder*, Marshmallow Root Powder*, Jasmine Flowers*, White Kaolin Clay, Stevia Leaf Powder*, Corn Meal*, Green Tea Extract. *Certified Organic French Avoine*, Poudre de Racine de Guimauve*, Fleurs de Jasmin*, Argile Blanche Kaolin, Poudre de Feuille de Stévia*, Semoule de Maïs*, Extrait de Thé vert. *Ingredient from organic farming Natural and Organic cosmetic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to Ecocert Standard available at cosmetics.ecocert.com. 100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin 82.28% of the total ingredients are from organic farming. The Remaining 17.72% are naturally organic ingredients, such as clay.