The variety of unique ingredients chosen for this serum have been delicately balanced to effectively heal, hydrate and tone the skin achieving a healthy, clear complexion. (Non-comedogenic)
Always make sure the serums are shaken well before applying so that all of the key ingredients are present in each application. Pro Tip: Dab product strategically on your face, applying more to your dry areas and less to your oily areas. Avoid rubbing your hands together to apply, so that the product ends up on your face and not just on the palms of your hands. To ensure deep absorption, massage the serums into the skin thoroughly. *Tip - After cleansing your skin and before applying the serum, splash your face with cool water. This will help to close your skin’s pores and the water on the face will also allow the serum to spread easily and evenly. Water also has a natural capillary action, which will help to pull the vitamins and minerals into your skin, leaving a healthy glow! (Each serum takes about 5 minutes to fully absorb) Prefer a lighter hydration? Simply add a couple sprays of our Facial Toning Mist OR a few drops of water with 1-2 pumps of this moisturizing serum on the palm of your hand, before applying to your face. The more water you add, the lighter the hydration will be. Our oil-based moisturizers are fully customizable to help you get the right hydration for your skin as the weather changes. For optimum freshness, use within 6 months of opening.
Jojoba Seed Oil*, Kukui Oil, Orange Oil*, Eucalyptus Oil*, Lavender Flower Oil*, Lime Oil*, Geranium Oil*, Galbanum Oil*, Lemongrass Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin-E), Tea Tree Oil* *Certified Organic *Ingredient from organic farming 100% of the total ingredients are from organic farming as calculated by the Eco-Cert Cosmetic Standard French Huile de Jojoba*, Huile de Kukui, Extrait d’Orange Sucrée*, Huile d’Eucalyptus*, Huile de Lavande*, Huile de Citron*, Huile de Géranium*, Huile de Galbanum*, Huile de Citronnelle*, Vitamine-E, Huile d’Arbre à Thé* *Ingrédients issus de l’agriculture biologique Natural and Organic cosmetic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to Ecocert Standard available at cosmetics.ecocert.com 100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin 95.75% of the total ingredients are from organic farming Remaining 4.25% are naturally organic ingredients, such as vitamins & minerals.