The wide variety of organic extracts used in this formulation has many revitalizing properties that help to heal and rejuvenate skin cells and stimulate collagen production. The key ingredients used in this serum and its purpose are similar to those found in the Nourish serum, but the Neroli provides heavier moisturizing capabilities for those who need a bit more hydration. (Non-comedogenic)
Always make sure the serums are shaken well before applying so that all of the key ingredients are present in each application. Pro Tip: Dab product strategically on your face, applying more to your dry areas and less to your oily areas. Avoid rubbing your hands together to apply, so that the product ends up on your face and not just on the palms of your hands. To ensure deep absorption, massage the serums into the skin thoroughly. *Tip - After cleansing your skin and before applying the serum, splash your face with cool water. This will help to close your skin’s pores and the water on the face will also allow the serum to spread easily and evenly. Water also has a natural capillary action, which will help to pull the vitamins and minerals into your skin, leaving a healthy glow! (Each serum takes about 5 minutes to fully absorb) Prefer a lighter hydration? Simply add a couple sprays of our Facial Toning Mist OR a few drops of water with 1-2 pumps of this moisturizing serum on the palm of your hand, before applying to your face. The more water you add, the lighter the hydration will be. TIP: Our oil-based moisturizers are fully customizable to help you get the right hydration for your skin as the weather changes. The more you apply with each application the richer the hydration will be. For those who need a little extra hydration, we suggest applying 3-4 pumps of Neroli with our Rosehip and/or the E-Cream overtop of the Neroli for increased benefits and hydration. For optimum freshness, use within 6 months of opening
Jojoba Seed Oil*, Rosehip Seed Oil*, Macadamia Nut Oil*, Apricot Kernel Oil*, Orange Oil*, Kukui Oil, Neroli Flower Oil*, Jasmine oil*, Evening Primrose Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin-E), Zinc Oxide (Non-Nano) *Certified Organic *Ingredient from organic farming French Huile de Jojoba*, Huile de Graines de Cynorrhodon*, Huile de Noix de Macadamia*, Huile de Noyau d’Abricot*, Extrait d’Orange Sucrée*, Huile de Kukui, Huile de Néroli*, Huile de Jasmin*, Huile d’Onagre*, Vitamine-E, Oxyde de Zinc *Ingrédients issus de l’agriculture biologique Natural and Organic cosmetic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to Ecocert Standard available at cosmetics.ecocert.com 100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin 95.08% of the total ingredients are from organic farming Remaining 4.92% are naturally organic ingredients such as vitamins & minerals.