Derived from a variety of organic minerals, clays and dried flowers. Why is it a powder? MORE PRODUCT: Because there’s no added water, you get twice as much product, just add your own water! CUSTOMIZABLE: The more water you mix with the powder the thinner/lighter the mask is, so our unique mineral mask can be customized perfectly to your specific skin preferences and needs. STAYS FRESH: No water means your product will stay fresh much longer and no synthetic preservatives are needed.
After cleansing with Skin Essence Organics facial cleanser (Pure or Fresh), mix together 1 tablespoon of powder with 1 to 2 tablespoons of water in a dish or the palm of your hand. Gently apply onto the face evenly. Relax for 5-10 minutes, reapplying a little water as necessary to keep the mask hydrated, and then rinse. TIP #1: For those with normal to dry skin, we suggest keeping the mask moist with water or our oils, so that the clays do not dry on the face. Adding a couple pumps of our facial moisturizers is also a great option for extra benefits and hydration. ( Neroli, Nourish, Soothe, Light or Rosehip ) Tip #2: Apply Nurture to your skin just before having a shower (leave on during your shower). The warm steam will help to keep the mask moist and will open the pores of the skin, allowing the organic, herbal ingredients to better soothe and soften your face. **OPTIONAL: For optimum benefits, apply NURTURE mask to freshly exfoliated skin - use our FACIAL IN A JAR (exfoliant) prior for even smoother and softer skin.
Oat Powder*, White Kaolin Clay, Chamomile Flowers*, Stevia Leaf Powder* *Certified Organic *Ingredient from organic farming French Avoine*, Argile Blanche Kaolin, Fleurs de Camomille*, Poudre de Feuille de Stévia* Natural and Organic cosmetic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to Ecocert Standard available at cosmetics.ecocert.com 100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin 57.63% of the total ingredients are from organic farming Remaining 42.37% is naturally organic ingredients, such as clay and minerals.