This unique serum contains a variety of nourishing extracts that offer a complete anti-aging blend. Ocular has been specifically formulated to help reduce the appearance of dark circles, puffiness and fine lines. (Non-comedogenic)
Always make sure the serum is shaken well before applying so that all the key ingredients are present in each application. After cleansing with the Skin Essence Organics Pure or Fresh facial cleanser, massage the Ocular eye serum into the skin around the eye bone for approximately 10 to 20 seconds. This will ensure deep absorption of the ingredients. Wait approximately 5 minutes for full absorption of the formula before applying any makeup over top. Tip: The special dropper cap used on this product carefully controls how much is released and stops the dirt and air from entering into the package, keeping it fresh. To easily release one drop at a time, simply hold the bottle upside down and “tap” the bottom of the bottle with your finger.
Rosehip Seed Oil*, Jojoba Seed Oil*, Hemp Seed Oil*, Borage Seed Oil*, Apricot Kernel Oil*, Nettle Leaf Extract*, Olive Oil*, Kukui Oil, Blue Chamomile Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin-E), Zinc Oxide (Non-Nano) *Certified Organic *Ingredients From Organic Farming French Huile de Graines de Cynorrhodon*, Huile de Jojoba*, Huile de Graines de Chanvre*, Huile de Graines de Bourrache*, Huile de Noyau d’Abricot*, Feuilles d’Ortie*, Huile d’Olive*, Huile de Kukui, Huile de Camomille Bleue*, Vitamine-E*, Oxyde de Zinc. *Ingredients issus de l’agriculture biologique Natural and Organic cosmetic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to Ecocert Standard available at cosmetics.ecocert.com 100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin 94.88% of the total ingredients are from organic farming Remaining 5.12% are naturally organic ingredients such as vitamins & minerals.