This delicate moisturizing blend of organic extracts, minerals and essential oils is specifically formulated to possess brilliant healing and soothing properties. (Non-comedogenic)
Always make sure the serums are shaken well before applying so that all of the key ingredients are present in each application. To ensure deep absorption, massage the serums into the skin thoroughly. *Tip - After cleansing your skin and before applying the serum, splash your face with cool water. This will help to close your skin’s pores and the water on the face will also allow the serum to spread easily and evenly. Water also has a natural capillary action, which will help to pull the vitamins and minerals into your skin, leaving a healthy glow! (Each serum takes about 5 minutes to fully absorb) Prefer a lighter hydration? Simply add a couple sprays of our Facial Toning Mist OR a few drops of water with 1-2 pumps of this moisturizing serum on the palm of your hand, before applying to your face. The more water you add, the lighter the hydration will be. TIP: Our oil-based moisturizers are fully customizable to help you get the right hydration for your skin as the weather changes. The more you apply with each application the richer the hydration will be. For those who need a little extra hydration, we suggest applying 2-4 pumps of Soothe with our Rosehip and/or the E-Cream overtop of the Soothe for increased benefits and hydration. For optimum freshness, use within 6 months of opening
Jojoba Seed Oil*, Macadamia Nut Oil*, Rosehip Seed Oil*, Borage Seed Oil*, Calendula Flower Extract*, Tocopherol (Vitamin-E), Sage Oil*, Galbanum Oil* *Certified Organic *Ingredient From Organic Farming French Huile de Jojoba*, Huile de Noix de Macadamia*, Huile de Graines de Cynorrhodon*, Huile de Graines de Bourrache*, Extrait de Calendula*, Vitamine-E*, Huile de Sauge*, Huile de Galbanum* *Ingrédients issus de l’agriculture biologique Natural and Organic cosmetic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to Ecocert Standard available at cosmetics.ecocert.com 100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin 98.8% of the total ingredients are from organic farming as calculated by the Eco-Cert Cosmetic Standard Remaining 1.20% are naturally organic ingredients, such as vitamins & minerals.