We can help you with that!
During this pandemic, we have had many customers, teachers and health care professionals reach out to us letting us know how much our E-Cream has been extremely helpful and beneficial for the various skin reactions they have experienced from wearing a mask.
Our E-Cream Soothing Skin Balm is delicately balanced and contains a wide variety of plant extracts, which offer excellent calming, soothing, and anti-inflammatory benefits. This formula is ideal for those who have eczema, redness and dry/itchy skin, which is why it has been extremely helpful in helping to reduce acne, irritation, and rashes from wearing a mask each day.
How to apply: Since this is a rich, concentrated balm, a small amount of E-Cream is typically all you will need to hydrate and effectively soothe your delicate skin. You can apply it onto your entire face or even just on the areas wear your skin is irritated. To ensure this rich balm spreads easily and evenly, apply to slightly damp skin or simply add a couple sprays of our toning facial mist on the palm of your hand with the E-Cream and then massage onto skin.
This top seller will really help to soothe, and calm your skin within minutes, while also providing natural healing benefits provided by the variety of key organic ingredients used in the formulation...
- Calendula: Calendula naturally contains excellent healing and anti-inflammatory properties, making it ideal for calming and soothing the skin. It is also known to stimulate the production of collagen, improving the skin’s natural elasticity.
- Chickweed: Well known for it’s anti-itch and anti-inflammatory properties, chickweed is outstanding for it’s natural ability to treat a wide variety of skin ailments.
- Gotu Kola: This amazing herb is known to be a potent and multi beneficial medicinal herb. It has been utilized for thousands of years in both traditional Chinese medicine and Ayurveda for its unique skin healing properties
- Nettle Leaf: Nettle leaf naturally treats dark circles of the eye and soothes other skin conditions. Nettle leaf also contains anti-inflammatory properties, which effectively helps to soothe itchy, irritated skin.
- Chamomile: Chamomile flower has natural anti-inflammatory and calming properties. Its unique composition is very beneficial for soothing the skin, relieving burns and calming irritations.
- Peppermint: Peppermint essential oil contains excellent anti-inflammatory properties and offers a refreshing scent. Its soothing abilities are great for reducing skin conditions such as itching and irritation.
Want to know the other benefits E–Cream offers?
E-Cream’s unique formulation also contains a high concentration of the mineral Zinc Oxide, a white powder with wonderful astringent and skin softening properties. Zinc is amazing, because it provides approximately 28 times the skin’s natural protections against harmful UV rays and has a great soothing effect for use in many of our formulations. Combined with other great “skin protecting” organic ingredients; such as, plant extracts that are naturally high in omega 3 essential fatty acids and our locally sourced, cruelty free beeswax, E-Cream is a great option as a natural sun protection all year round!
ADDED Benefit – E-Cream is naturally green in colour, due to the variety of organic herbs used in this unique formula. This great quality helps to instantly even-out and balance the skin’s complexion, like a “BB cream” or light foundation and does not make the face appear white like other conventional sunscreens do! (shop E-Cream)
Wearing a mask can also cause acne from sweat and congestion, which is why regular exfoliation can be extremely beneficial…
Our Facial in a Jar is an exfoliant & skin softening mineral mask that has been formulated to effectively remove excess dirt, oil and dead skin cells that clog pores and form blackheads. (shop this product)
This formula is packed with organic herbs and minerals that are customizable to your specific skin needs. After you have cleansed your skin with one of our cleansers (Pure or Fresh) simply add your desired amount of the powdered product to the palm of your hand or small dish, mix with water to the consistency that feels best for your skin. Massage in circular motions on your skin, and leave on for a few minutes to help draw out any excess sebum. Remove with a warm cloth, rinse and apply one of our moisturizing serums Neroli, Nourish, Soothe, Light and Rosehip.
Tip: You can then apply a thin layer of E-Cream to your entire face or in the area your skin is irritated.
Soothe your skin with what nature has provided!
Click on the link below to shop and save on our skin care routines for your skin type!