Have you ever used an Eye Serum? Our Ocular Eye Serum is great for all skin types, especially those with sensitive skin!
Ocular was formulated to specifically nourish the delicate skin around the eyes, and helps to reduce puffiness, dark circles and fine lines. This unique formulation also provides a protective layer against pollution and any chemicals found in makeup. (Shop Ocular)
Did you know?
The skin around the eye is the thinest skin on the body. Therefore if a cream is applied to this area, it can create congestion that can lead to Milia (white bumps around the eye). That’s why our Ocular Eye Serum is made with delicate and fast absorbing plant oils that won’t cause irritation or lead to milia.
As always, this product is made with certified organic ingredients that contain natural anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, and soothing properties such as…
- Jojoba oil: Jojoba is a light oil that absorbs quickly and is rich in naturally occurring vitamin E. Jojoba promotes a healthy glowing complexion and is used in many of our products.
- Borage oil: Borage seed oil helps to stimulate healing in the skin, promoting a youthful and vibrant complexion. Its naturally unique composition makes borage seed ideal for healing and soothing the skin.
- Blue Chamomile Flower Extract: Chamomile flower has natural anti-inflammatory and calming properties. Its unique composition is very beneficial for soothing the skin, relieving burns and calming irritations.
- Nettle Leaf: Nettle leaf naturally treats dark circles of the eye and soothes other skin conditions. Nettle leaf also contains anti-inflammatory properties, which effectively helps to soothe itchy, irritated skin.
- Zinc Oxide: This natural mineral is very healing and softening for the skin and is known for its soothing ability. It also has properties that help to shield against UVA and UVB rays.
Tip: We use a special dropper cap for this serum to help carefully control how much is released (as less is more, only one drop per eye is needed). This unique cap is great, because it also stops dirt and air from entering the bottle, keeping it fresh! To apply, simply hold the bottle upside down and “tap” the bottom of the bottle with your finger to release on drop at a time, then apply to the around your eyes (bone of the eye).
Tip: If applying makeup overtop, wait approximately 5 minutes for full absorption and then apply makeup!
Our Ocular Serum can be used day and night, and is a great addition to any skin care routine!
Click on the link below to shop and save on our skin care routines for your skin type!